"Iron Men" cookies :). These cookies came out of our "Taste of Homes Christmas Cookies & Candies" book. I was surprised when I saw that it didn't call for any white sugar...only MOLASSES! Yes, they do taste like, well, molasses. But they really grew on us!
We nicknamed them "Iron Man" cookies because molasses is a great source of iron.
Ohhh...
Watching cartoons
"Brother"
Observant kid
Found this little portable bassinet and love it! Fits in our Chariot stroller or is easy to carry by hand. Best part is you don't have to wake up the baby! :)
Happy kids
My running shoes while I was waiting for my Altra shoes to get in (a whole blog post dedicated just to these shoes coming soon...yes, we love them!). I really liked running in my Crocs. Lightweight, wide toe box, and flat. Only, I do not recommended them on rocky trails...
Delicious!!! Dairy, wheat, egg free berry"cheese-cake". It was SO good! Made with cashews and an amazing almond-date crust!
Friend picnic at the park with Jeffery, Amry, & Jacob Hazard.
Double shorts day...one hole with two legs.
My little helper
Trying to make the most of our hot apartment and make the coins stretch a little longer.
How can one little baby triple the amount of laundry?!
Meadow Music...about as "Boulder (hippie)" an experience as you can get! We loved it! :)
Notice the furry friends on top of the speakers. Singing about "fossil fuels", "eating local", and "the invisible blanket".
We love our Suberu...mostly for the "throw it in back" feature.
Flagstaff Fire. Thanks to all the rain that we got the fire is now put out!
Last get-together with our friends the Hazards. We were sad to see them go and miss them!
The Hazards brought their kid playboats to the creek.
Sorry for the poor picture quality, :( all I had was my phone.
Alvin loved it!
Drew had a blast too :)
1 comment:
It's fun to see the pictures of our kids together! You'll have to post that recipe of the cheesecake, I'd LOVE to try it!
Post a Comment