9.07.2011

Winter 2011

Yum!

Alvin LOVES listening to Drew play the guitar

General Conference March 2011 was awesome as always!



Yes, we do work between the adventures. Truth be told we worked much more than we got out this winter. Drew, "Super-dad", worked full-time and watched Alvin a lot while Becky was in school full-time! Alvin loves the backpack which we've used way more inside and around town than in the mountains...but that is changing quick since we've moved to Colorado!


What a grip!


Drew backcountry skiing with Bishop McBride

Real skiing (backcountry) up Teton Pass. The extra work climbing is definitely worth the untouched snow!

A surprise gift from our dear friends the Reids! Alvin loves "Ms. Moose" and sleeps with him every night!

Good morning! Coming out of his "tent" (bed)


Happy Valentines Day! Drew surprised me with this "special oatmeal"! What a sweetheart!


And we're off to the slopes!



X/c skiing with the Steadmans! We sure miss you guys!

Two little bear cubs Alvin and Grace Steadman


Rexburg winters are COLD! Found ice on the INSIDE of our window!

Drew's backcountry skiing/iceclimbing trip with friends


At the ice


Little Eskimo...x/c skiing at golf course

Lovin' his daddy's tunes


About 6 months
Where do I begin? I guess I'll just let the pictures do the story telling.

4 comments:

Heather Sypher said...

So cute! I love it! Just one question. How is Ms. Moose a him?

Halsey said...

We miss you guys! Glad to see you are enjoying Colorado. We just need more pictures of now :)

Angela said...

Hey! I'm excited you guys have a blog! I'm going to add it to our list and we can keep track of each other and plan adventures together. . .esp since we're moving to Moab in a few weeks. Alvin is such a cutie!

our blog is: www.keeptrackofthehaystack.blogspot.com

Diane Carter said...

Oh I love this post so much!!! It's so funny how you and the Steadman's are so much alike. From the clothes to similar heights, same # of kids, you're timing is amazing. You all look so cute and happy. Thanks for posting and sharing. That last pic of Alvin oh, I just can't get enough of him. So Cute and Fun. Love you guys!!!